Tony Allcock lives in Hertfordshire and has been both a Research Scientist and a Fine Artist for 40 years. He has exhibited watercolour and oil paintings in galleries and exhibitions in the UK, France and Italy. More recently he has also been painting digitally, Illustrating music CD covers and book covers. Under the internet name of 888toto he has been developing digital painting brushes and techniques that have been downloaded by many hundreds of artists around the world.
Tony has produced the cover art for Fictional Alignment, the sequel to An Android Awakes, by Mike French (in two versions, the print edition version and the Amazon-friendly version – guess which is which!); the cover art for the Marek series books by Juliet Kemp, The Deep and Shining Dark (book 1), Shadow and Storm (book 2), The Rising Flood (book 3) and The City Revealed (book 4); and The Empty Throne by David M Allan:
- “Absorbing fantasy set in a richly imagined world” February 24, 2023
- The City Revealed, Book 4 of the Marek series by Juliet Kemp, out today in eBook January 20, 2023
- Why do so many readers escape into fantasy worlds where politics is just as messy as in our world? October 26, 2021
- The success of a semi-independent city-state is bound to attract attention, from those with political ambition and others with magical ambition December 18, 2019
- Politicians feud, oblivious to the evil force possessing and controlling them to gain ultimate power June 8, 2018
- When magic suddenly stops, there’s more at stake than the livelihood of the last surviving sorcerers May 21, 2018
- Fictional Alignment is a satire by Mike French exploring a future in which androids control culture January 12, 2018
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.
Tony can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using tony.allcock (at) elsewhen.co.uk