C.R. Berry is an ex-lawyer turned full-time writer, whose fiction spans the sci-fi, mystery, conspiracy, historical, fantasy and horror genres – because why have one genre when you can have them all? His favourite characters are usually villains, hence why he likes conspiracy stories, where there are baddies at every turn.
Berry was published in Best of British Science Fiction 2020 from Newcon Press with a short story set in the world of the Million Eyes trilogy. He’s also been published in magazines and anthologies such as Storgy and Dark Tales, and in 2018 was shortlisted in the Grindstone Literary International Novel Competition.
Having completed the Million Eyes trilogy, Berry is working on two further novels. One is a horror called The Puddle Bumps, about a lawyer who links a mysterious kids’ TV show to an old murder case. The other is a collaboration with his fiancée Katy called Breaching The Wall, a sci-fi adventure about a spaceship tasked with solving the Universe’s greatest mystery: why the wall that surrounds it is collapsing.
He lives with Katy in Clanfield, Hampshire, in a house called the Gathered Worlds, named after the intergalactic organisation in Breaching The Wall and, appropriately, because they’ve themed all the rooms. Their bedroom is a spaceship, their kitchen a 50s diner and their living room a forest. Their office is a nerd’s dream, wall to wall with TV and movie memorabilia to fuel the magic that happens there!
Million Eyes: Extra Time, Twelve time-twisting tales set in the world of the C.R.Berry’s Million Eyes novel was published as a free download from Elsewhen Press on October 9th 2019.
Million Eyes, the first book in C.R. Berry’s science fiction conspiracy thriller Million Eyes trilogy, was published by Elsewhen Press on 10th January 2020.
Million Eyes II: The Unraveller, the second book in C.R. Berry’s science fiction conspiracy thriller Million Eyes trilogy, was published by Elsewhen Press on 24th September 2021.
Million Eyes: Over Time, Five more time-twisting tales set in the world of C.R.Berry’s Million Eyes trilogy was published as a free download from Elsewhen Press on January 9th 2023.
Million Eyes III: Ouroboros, the final book in C.R. Berry’s science fiction conspiracy thriller Million Eyes trilogy, was published by Elsewhen Press on 17th February 2023.
- “It reminded me of a Doctor Who plot” – Reviewer names Million Eyes one of her top reads of 2020
- “A disorienting but enthralling experience” – Review of Million Eyes by Parallel Worlds
- “incredible yet all too believable” – review by Jill-Elizabeth of Million Eyes
- “Tragic royal events weren’t actually meant to happen” – Review and Extract of Million Eyes by Short Book and Scribes
- “A deliciously dark vein of humour” – Review of Million Eyes by Brown Flopsy’s Book Burrow
- “Frightening tale of just how difficult it is to hide in Britain today” – Review of Million Eyes by Northern Reader
- “provocative, conspiracy-laden, entertaining, and delightfully crafted” – Review of Million Eyes: Extra Time on All Things Jill-Elizabeth
- “All of the conspiracy theories are true!” – Review of Million Eyes: Extra Time on SFCrowsnest
- “I adore how this book was written” – Review of Million Eyes : Extra Time on Storgy
- C.R. Berry has created a fantastic series, subverting some of the oldest and most popular conspiracy theories around, as well as providing a hugely entertaining thriller March 28, 2023
- Million Eyes III: Ouroboros out today February 17, 2023
- Million Eyes: Over Time now available as a free download January 9, 2023
- Interview with CR Berry on The Table Read February 28, 2022
- Recent events have given conspiracy theories a bad name, says author November 24, 2021
- Out today in paperback – Million Eyes II: The Unraveller November 8, 2021
- Out today in eBook – Million Eyes II: The Unraveller by C.R. Berry September 24, 2021
- Cover reveal for Million Eyes II : The Unraveller by C.R. Berry August 13, 2021
- The book they tried to stop – revealing the truth behind a conspiracy against the British monarchy? March 9, 2020
- Time is the ultimate weapon January 10, 2020
- Million Eyes: Extra Time, twelve time-twisting tales, available for free download October 9, 2019
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.
C.R. Berry can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using c.r.berry (at) elsewhen.co.uk