David Colón is an Assistant Professor of English at TCU in Fort Worth, Texas, USA. Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, he received his Ph.D. in English from Stanford University and was a Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellow in English at the University of California, Berkeley. His writing has appeared in numerous journals, including Cultural Critique, Studies in American Culture, DIAGRAM, How2, and MELUS. The Lost Men is his first book.
David’s first Speculative Fiction novel, The Lost Men, was published by Elsewhen Press on 30th March 2012.
- “brings the theoretical complexities surrounding the idea of fate to life” – review of The Lost Men on The View from Here
- “vivid and visceral portrayal” – review of The Lost Men on the The British Fantasy Society website
- “impeccable” – Review of David A. Colón’s The Lost Men
- “Insightfully written” – Review of The Lost Men on She Never Slept
- Review of The Lost Men on Risingshadow
- David A. Colón, author of The Lost Men, will be at FenCon IX September 22, 2012
- The Lost Men, an allegory by David A. Colón available from today March 30, 2012
- Elsewhen Press signs US professor for literary speculative fiction January 9, 2012
David can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using David.Colon (at) elsewhen.co.uk