Edwin Hayward studied Computer Science at university. After graduating, he spent fifteen years enjoying the bright shiny future in Tokyo (with regular pilgrimages to Akihabara Electric City) before returning to the mundane day-to-day of the UK. He currently manages a number of websites, trades in domain names, reads avidly, writes when the muse cooperates, and exercises his geeky side at every opportunity. He lives with his wife in Cambridge, where he is awaiting the Singularity with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.
Edwin’s story Ambrosia is included in the anthology Existence is Elsewhen which was published by Elsewhen Press on 18th March 2016.
- “a sharp collection” – 8/10 review of Existence is Elsewhen on Starbust Magazine
- “excellent and wonderfully imaginative” – review of Existence is Elsewhen on Risingshadow
- Nine Worlds 2017 – we had a blast! August 9, 2017
- Existence is Elsewhen launch at Mancunicon March 30, 2016
- Published today – Existence is Elsewhen, Science Fiction anthology headlined by John Gribbin March 18, 2016
Edwin can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using edwin.hayward (at) elsewhen.co.uk