Born in Yorkshire, Robin once again happily resides in Leeds after growing up in the insanity of London. Horror is her comfort zone, having read twisted tales and bone chilling stories since she was young so it’s no surprise it has warped her writing mind. By day she’s a primary school teacher and attempts to be relatively normal. By night she writes and puts characters through hell to see them squirm. Her first published story, The Merry Maiden Wails was in the Elsewhen Press anthology [Re]Awakenings.
Robin’s story The Merry Maiden Wails is included in [Re]Awakenings, an anthology of new speculative fiction which was published by Elsewhen Press on 21st November 2011.
Robin’s story Degeneration is included in the anthology Existence is Elsewhen which was published by Elsewhen Press on 18th March 2016.
- “a sharp collection” – 8/10 review of Existence is Elsewhen on Starbust Magazine
- “excellent and wonderfully imaginative” – review of Existence is Elsewhen on Risingshadow
- Review of [Re]Awakenings on Risingshadow
- Published today – Existence is Elsewhen, Science Fiction anthology headlined by John Gribbin March 18, 2016
- International Women’s Day 2016 March 8, 2016
- Professor delighted by [Re]Awakenings authors December 14, 2011
- First trailer for [Re]Awakenings December 11, 2011
- [Re]Awakenings available in new Italian and Spanish Kindle stores December 1, 2011
- [Re]Awakenings available to buy as eBook November 21, 2011
- Taster of [Re]Awakenings available for download November 16, 2011
Robin can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using robin.moran (at) elsewhen.co.uk