Simon Kewin is a pseudonym used by an infinite number of monkeys who operate from a secret location deep in the English countryside. Every now and then they produce a manuscript that reads as a complete novel with a beginning, a middle and an end. Sometimes even in that order.
The Simon Kewin persona devised by the monkeys was born on the misty Isle of Man in the middle of the Irish Sea, at around the time The Beatles were twisting and shouting. He moved to the UK as a teenager, where he still resides. He is the author of over a hundred published short stories and poems, as well as a growing number of novels. In addition to fiction, he also writes computer software. The key thing, he finds, is not to get the two mixed up.
He has a first class honours degree in English Literature, is married, and has two daughters.
The Eye Collectors, Simon’s first story of Her Majesty’s Office of the Witchfinder General, was published by Elsewhen Press on 4th September 2020.
The Seven Succubi, Simon’s second story of Her Majesty’s Office of the Witchfinder General, was published by Elsewhen Press on 25th February 2022.
- “Definitely one to look out for!” – Review of The Eye Collectors on The British Fantasy Society website
- Fantasy author predicted Partygate, evidence noted by OWG investigator April 1, 2022
- Red Dragon facsimile edition published today April 1, 2022
- The Seven Succubi by Simon Kewin out in eBook today February 25, 2022
- Independent small press to publish new titles despite resurging pandemic December 28, 2021
- When there’s something strange in your neighbourhood, who are the police gonna call? The Office of the Witchfinder General. September 4, 2020
Simon Kewin can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using simon.kewin (at) elsewhen.co.uk