Suffolk born and proud of it, Terry Grimwood is the author of a handful of novels and novellas, including Deadside Revolution, the science fiction-flavoured political thriller Bloody War and Joe which was inspired by true events. His short stories have appeared in numerous magazines and anthologies and have been gathered into three collections, The Exaggerated Man, There Is A Way To Live Forever and Affairs of a Cardio-Vascular Nature. Terry has also written and Directed three plays as well as co-written engineering textbooks for Pearson Educational Press. He plays the harmonica and with a little persuasion (not much persuasion, actually) will growl a song into a microphone. By day he teaches electrical installation at a further education college. He is married to Debra, the love of his life.
Interference, Terry’s latest science fiction novel was published by Elsewhen Press on 28th January 2022.
- “the reality that Grimwood has built and constructed on the page is beautiful and brilliant” – Review of Interference on The Fantasy Hive
- “A towering achievement” – review by Terry Grimwood of Douglas Thompson’s The Rhymer
- Interference by Terry Grimwood out today in paperback February 28, 2022
- Interference by Terry Grimwood out today January 28, 2022
- As MI5, the UK Security Service, issues a warning about foreign interference, Terry Grimwood’s new book also examines interference in government for military advantage January 18, 2022
- Independent small press to publish new titles despite resurging pandemic December 28, 2021
Terry Grimwood can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using terry.grimwood (at) elsewhen.co.uk