by C.R. Berry
The first book in the Million Eyes trilogy
Time is the ultimate weapon
What if we’re living in an alternate timeline? What if the car crash that killed Princess Diana, the disappearance of the Princes in the Tower, and the shooting of King William II weren’t supposed to happen?
Ex-history teacher Gregory Ferro finds evidence that a cabal of time travellers is responsible for several key events in our history. These events all seem to hinge on a dry textbook published in 1995, referenced in a history book written in 1977 and mentioned in a letter to Edward III in 1348.
Ferro teams up with down-on-her-luck graduate Jennifer Larson to get to the truth and discover the relevance of a book that seems to defy the arrow of time. But the time travellers are watching closely. Soon the duo are targeted by assassins willing to rewrite history to bury them.
Million Eyes is a fast-paced conspiracy thriller about power, corruption and destiny.
Million Eyes, the first book in the Million Eyes trilogy, was published on 10th January 2020 in a digital edition and will be published in paperback in March 2020.
ISBN: 978-1-911409-58-8 eBook Typical price £2.99 / €3.49 / $3.99
ISBN: 978-1-911409-48-9 paperback 366pp List price £9.99 / €11.99 / $17.99
Prices online may vary. eBook price includes VAT (where applicable).
- “It reminded me of a Doctor Who plot” – Reviewer names Million Eyes one of her top reads of 2020
- “A disorienting but enthralling experience” – Review of Million Eyes by Parallel Worlds
- “incredible yet all too believable” – review by Jill-Elizabeth of Million Eyes
- “Tragic royal events weren’t actually meant to happen” – Review and Extract of Million Eyes by Short Book and Scribes
- “A deliciously dark vein of humour” – Review of Million Eyes by Brown Flopsy’s Book Burrow
- “Frightening tale of just how difficult it is to hide in Britain today” – Review of Million Eyes by Northern Reader
- “provocative, conspiracy-laden, entertaining, and delightfully crafted” – Review of Million Eyes: Extra Time on All Things Jill-Elizabeth
- “All of the conspiracy theories are true!” – Review of Million Eyes: Extra Time on SFCrowsnest
- “I adore how this book was written” – Review of Million Eyes : Extra Time on Storgy
Click here to view a reading by the author.
Find on your favourite retailer
Available from all Apple iBookstores
Available from Google Play
Available from Kobobooks
Available from Barnes & Noble
Available from all good bookshops.
Or BUY DIRECT from the Elsewhen Press Purchasing Portal.
Advance Information Sheet available here